the BIG zero
- Easy qualifying
- No Points + No Fees
- Save thousands for FREE
- Lower your rate
- Do home improvements
- Convert an Adjustable Rate into a secure Fixed Rate
- Credit Scores Down to 580 – OK
- Credit repair available
- No upfront fees
- 20-year seasoned experts in hard-to-place loans
We Offer Low Fixed Mortgage Rates for Colorado!
We Approve Colorado Home Loans others simply don’t or can’t!
Never any application or upfront fees!
Our FHA 30 YR Fixed NO Lender Fee Rate is 3.50% (3.89 apr)
- Approvals down to 580 FICO
- up to 90 days with no payment!
- Over $4 Billion in closed transactions
- Consumers Choice Award Winner Best Debt Consolidation Company
- BBB Rating of A+ & Accredited Business with over 15yrs perfect record
- BBB Gold Star Recipient 2011 & 2012
- Team Dave Logan Member
- HARP 2.0 Avail FNMA & FHLMC Negative Equity Loans O/O & N/O/O – OK
- Have a unique loan scenario or request? Call or email us today!
- We say YES to loans others say no to, everyday!!!
We are a trusted Denver based Mortgage Company with 20 years of experience and expertise to make your Colorado home loan process simple, easy and cost effective. We also offer refinance services on existing loans and expert counseling and low fixed rates for 1st time home buyers and new home purchases. Want to learn more call or email us today.
Disclaimer: Not all consumers will qualify for loan requested. Lowest rates and APR’s require excellent credit (720+) and require full documentation of income and for owner occupied properties only. Borrowers with less than excellent credit may be offered alternative loans. Conforming and FHA loan limit increases vary depending on state and county property is located. Loans exceeding 417,000 require *excellent credit and carry additional underwriting guidelines and LTV limits. 3.50% FHA 30yr Fixed rate has an APR of 3.89% due to enhanced mortgage insurance premium for streamline loans originated and endorsed prior to 6/1/09 and based on a 300k loan. All loans are subject to approval and change. USMortgages is a private company and not HUD. HARP loans can carry additional costs based on credit and total (CLTV) combined loan to value. US Mortgages and US Mortgage Division NMLS392126. All loans are made within Federal, State and Local laws. Equal Housing Lender.